In the year 2011, Lab One has launched a Blood Bank named Lab One Blood Bank which is registered under govt. registration (Reg. No. 45). Whole Blood, Apheresis Platelet, Platelet Concentrate, Plasma Exchange, Random Platelet, Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP) & Red Cell Concentrate are available in our Blood Bank.
To fulfill the demand of blood & blood products for the patients in this hospital, we have own Blood Bank & Blood Donor Club. We ensure safe blood transfusion 24 hours by collecting safe blood after five important screening tests (HIV, HCV, HBs Ag, VDRL, and MP).
Aims & Objectives of Blood Bank
- To collect blood of all groups from voluntary blood donors for critical patients who are in dire need of blood.
- To preserve collected blood maintaining all required conditions.
- To set up a modern blood bank with all required facilities.
- To encourage voluntary blood donation & to maintain donor registry for common & rare blood groups.
- To establish cooperation with other blood banks & voluntary blood donor clubs at national & International.